UKIP and Green Monkey Fever

I walked past the offices of UKIP in Dorchester when we were last down there.  Jesus, someone needs to get their windows cleaned!  I don't have a good word to say about any political party really so I'm not going to start having a go at UKIP, they do a good job of that themselves, but, what the hell is that logo all about?  It looks like the logo for some pound shop or bargain basement.  Ironically, I could get a years membership to the labour party for a pound if I were to invoke my entitlement as an ex-servicemen, it would cost a fiver with UKIP!  I imagine that's because Farage is a smoker and the price of fags nowadays is mental!

I imagine every possible human and non-human fluid has been imparted onto that window.  If there's an ebola break out in Dorset then I'm pretty sure this is where it'll start.

"UKIP Dorchester"





Comments

Popular Posts