Demolition Pig

Every now and then Piggy looks like some kind of curly haired mental that’s just stepped out of the lab, and I don’t mean Mr Garniers laboratoire, I mean some crazy laboratory where they’re experimenting with dogs genitals n that.  Kerry won’t let me cut it though so she met me half way and gave him a subtle trim.  He looks a little like David McCallum now at times.


We went to the City Art Gallery again.  There is currently an exhibition called “The sensory war” and I realised I’m too sensitive for this nowadays.  Images of mutilated faces,  gang rape and charred bodies are a bit ‘too much’ for me right now, so Piggy and I took to building structures out of sponge blocks.  I say ‘building’, I built and Piggy destroyed, and we liked it very much.


"Curly haired mental"

"Pig Vicious"

"Construction"

"Deconstruction"

"Minute" (currently one of Darwin's favourite words) 

Comments

Popular Posts