Shit Street

I spent the afternoon installing a PIR light to aid Kerry to park easier in darkness.  Whilst I was installing it I thought about the machine sentry guns from the movie Alien and wondered if it would be technologically possible to build something that could detect when a dog (or any other mammal for that matter) was about to shit and then to fire explosive rounds into that shit covering any human within 2 metres of the mammal in feces?  I concluded that it would pose more risks than possibilities at this stage in history.

The street where I live appears to be getting covered in shit.  There are some proper dirty bastards about aren't there?

We put some Christmas decorations up afterwards.  Piggy is gonna shit when he sees his presents this year.  Maybe I should just open the door and chuck the afore-mentioned shit out on to the street!

"Piggy Looking at Fish"

"Piggy in a Little House"





Comments

Popular Posts