Photos With Mi Nob or Arse Out

I'm no stranger to getting naked in public and I certainly don't harbour this Victorian notion that nudity is bad and should only be revealed behind locked doors.  I'm also not mental.  I'm never going to be a naturalist and would never dare to cook an English breakfast in the nip (although I do iron naked!), but there's nowt wrong with nakedness.

When I lived on my own as a young man I would often answer the door naked.  It wasn't a sexual thing, it was more of a protest on my part as I mostly did it if anyone was to knock on my door before midday on a weekend.  My favourite time was when the Mormons knocked and I opened the door to a smart young man and quite a pretty young girl.  They were quite flustered and offered to come back at a more appropriate time, I insisted that they stayed and explained that Adam was naked in the Garden of Eden.  I then went on to state that the Mormon religion believed that Adam was in a previous life the archangel Michael.  The girl knew this but the chap didn't.  "My name is Michael too" I said, "you're welcome to come in if you want".  They disappeared without saying goodbye and I'm pretty sure that I was turgid at the time.

"Emma's Wedding"

"Thailand"

"Snowdonia"


Comments

Popular Posts