Benny, Where Are You?

With Christmas on the way I thought it would be a nice sensory experience for Piggy to go to the Christmas markets in Manchester.  We made our way through the Jewish Quarter and I continued to shoot Jewish folk for my project.  I sound like an anti-Semite gangster don’t I?

We didn’t take any mobile aids for Darwin apart from my shoulders.  I think with his rate of growth together with my rate of aging, this whole shoulder riding thing isn’t going to last long!  We piled into the herds of people and started our adventure in the Arndale Centre.  If we had stayed longer I bet we could have pleasured all 5 senses however the taste sense lost out.  Piggy got his fair share of touch stimulation when we passed people in the stampede.  While he was on my shoulders he began slapping people on top of their heads and saying, “Head” as he slapped.  I was hoping we would bump into the old bald man from Benny Hill or Piggy would grab a wig, but we/he didn’t.  (On a slightly related note, bald men don’t get slapped on the head a lot nowadays; I think that’s a great loss to comedy!)


Fortunately Kerry called ‘Endex’ before we all ‘lost it’ completely.

"Manchester"

"Sally Army"

"Some Jewish Lads"

"Piggy with Centre Parting"


Comments

Popular Posts