Bit My Sack

Piggy and I had a day off today to catch up with a swimming lesson we had missed.  We couldn’t go to our normal pool so we meandered over to the Marriot in Preston.  This was a lot fancier than what we’re used to.  Hair dryers, lockers, bins, it had the lot.  After the swim we went into Starbucks by the pool, another unusual treat, and Piggy and I were invited to sit with the mothers.  We were the only all male couple and this was a mothers meeting.  It felt quite soft and nice.

Afterwards we drove through Preston and made our way to Worden Park in Leyland.  Piggy made me sing ‘Once I caught a fish alive’ about 300 times, this is a dangerous thing.  Kerry often acts as an invigilator at these times and hits me firmly on the chest when levels of appropriacy are crossed, but she was absent.   Once I had sung it 3 times I got pretty bored and started making up my own words primarily to entertain myself:

1,2,3 4 5, once I stabbed a fish alive
6,7,8 9 10, then I threw him back again
Why did you throw him back?
Cause he fuckin bit my sack.
Which bit of the sack did he bite?
This little bollock on my right.

Once we reached the park we said hello to the ducks and Piggy was fascinated with the one white one, I hope he's not a racist.  We then found the virtually empty play park and went mental.


"Piggy and the donkey"

"Piggy and the Autumnal Giraffe"

"Piggy and the dirty tube"

"Piggy and the scarecrow"

Comments

Popular Posts