Hannah from Next Door

Kim from next door popped round today to see Darwin.  Before I knew it Kerry and Kim were deep in conversation about vagina's  stitches and functional breasts.  Luckily Kim was accompanied by her 3 year old  daughter Hannah, and she kept me company.

Hannah had just made a Bear at nursery.  After she had insisted that I touch its nose, its mouth, its beard,  ribbed head and the bit of blue tack on the back we spoke about her best friend at nursery, Macy.  Apparently Macy is mostly nice but sometimes she can be a right bitch.  Hannah is going to have 3 babies when she is older and is going to name them Tim, Lewis, Katie, Kayley and Terry.  We looked at 3 species of bears on the IPad, the Polar, the Grizzly and the Koala.  "The Koala isn't a bear yer daft tw*t", she said, "it's a marsupial".  I looked it up and she's right.

I guess I'll be having many more conversations with kids over the next few years.  I must confess that I don't always hear exactly what they say as their speech abilities are still in their infancy, but I do try.



Comments

Popular Posts