Facebook "Friends" - Dima Zverev

I don't know most of the people that I have befriended on Facebook since my last ban and I quite like it. In the olden days I was friends with people I used to go to school with, some of whom I hadn't seen since I left school, and it sometimes became quite embarrassing reading their ill-informed racist statuses. My Facebook friends nowadays are quite a talented bunch and it joys me to both read theirs statuses and look at their images. I have a high proportion of photographer and artist friends now.

One guy who always stands out is a Russian chap named Dima Zverev, his images are great. He describes himself as preferring Interior and Architectural work but he can apply his hand to anything really and his work often stops me and makes me go "Ooooo".  Check out his website at http://www.dimazverev.ru/index.html

I like my new Facebook friends.

"Dima Zverev"



Comments

Popular Posts