Kids, Dragons, UFO's and Balls

So right after my kiddie shoot Kerry collected her nieces to spend the night, it was going to be a kiddie mega weekend.

First we grabbed some fishing gear (2 little nets) and went to the pond to catch stuff, I say stuff, I mean tadpoles and frog spawn.  Then we found a dragons cave, the dragon was sleeping so we quietly went to the cave entrance.  Kerry put our lives in danger by raising her voice so we had run away quickly, Leah lost shoe in the retreat.

We then went to a land of balls.  We let the kids run free for a while.  Shnai got bullied by a nasty little girl.  I thought I could easily stamp on this little girls head and hide the corpse under the balls, I'm glad I'm not a parent.

On the way home we stopped off at a UFO like predator uses.

Phew what a day, and I didn't even get a headache.

"Shnai Throwing Balls"

"Frog Spawn"

"Leah Fishing"

Comments

Popular Posts