Day 1 - Egypt

18.04.11

Flew with Monarch to Egypt, this has to be the least amount of space I have ever had on an airplane, even the Veal would be complaining! I listened to air hostesses talking on the seat behind me on the plane. One of them when she was at school used to visit a sunbed place and go on for 12 minutes then go to another place and go on the sunbeds there for another 9 minutes, 3 times a week. She was diagnosed with having skin cancer and she looked really pale! (She's better now tho!).

When we got to the ship Kerry was hungry so we ordered room service. When the food came, smoked salmon, salad and chips (be afraid, be very afraid I thought. I mean if you're in a country where a salad can nearly kill you what is a bad salmon gonna do?) I gave the man £10, the meal only cost £5 but I let him keep the change. Later on I was approached by another man who asked me to sign for the meal! Cheeky bastard, I had given the "lacky" who delivered the meal £10, he must think Bill Gates is on board. I hope the room service meal doesn't kill me!


"Kerry eating a little cheesecake"
"I guess we won't be the only boat on the river (particularly as these were stacked 5 deep and were only a very small proportion of the boats on show!)"

Comments

Popular Posts