Day 2 - Egypt

Day 2

I'm still alive and my anus isn't bleeding or anything, hooray!

Visited the first of many temples today, Esana. We were also introduced to Egyptian Traders, Jesus Christ!  If these lads were selling double glazing in England they'd be millionaires.

We then set sail for Edfu. On the way there Kerry and I sunbathed, that's rare for me, but I did spend a bit of time trying to capture Martin Parr-esque shots observing English tourists.

Whilst Kerry was getting a massage I got a boarding pass and went for a walk about town. There wasn't a minute where I was left alone. Someone was always trying to sell me crap, it wasn't for their gain I should buy it for Horus (I wonder if that's Egyptian for Horis!), kids were crying asking for money to buy something to eat then laughing when they thought I was out of sight, and policemen asking if I spoke Arabic and when I said "No" they spoke in Arabic and all laughed with their AK47's. "Wankers", I thought quietly and AK47less.

"Man on his way to get his Ride Pimped"

"Woman Sun Bathing"

"Man Sun Bathing"

"Girls Arse"

"Mans Arse"

Comments

Popular Posts