Scaring the Sh*t Out of the Deaf and Kids


I went to Carlisle for the 2nd time in my life. I can’t remember what the reason was for going the first time but I do remember seeing a very busy roller disco, and this was at least 20 years after Cliff Richards ‘Wired for Sound”! I imagine that Cliff had such fun making the video that with his extreme wealth he set up a community in Carlisle, bought all the cast of the video houses there, and a massive roller disco, and they just lived out their lives in Carlisle.

This time I didn’t spot the roller disco but I imagine all the cast being quite old now. They have probably been warned not to roller skate nowadays, the NHS wouldn’t be able to afford all the replacement hips.

We went round the castle (O, actually come to think about I’ve been to Carlisle an extra time too, to the castle, during the lifetime of this blog too!). It’s alright I suppose. There are lots of hidey holes, so like last time when I spent the majority of the time hiding from deaf Ricky, and then scaring him to deaf, I did the same with Darwin. There was the occasional tear when the frightening became too much but overall we both enjoyed the experience.

"Deaf Ricky from the Last Visit"



Comments

Popular Posts