Air Rifles and Nuddy Mags


The girls came up with the kids over Easter. Darwin is always shy at first with his Baeron cousins but he soon gets overs that. We decided to go for a little walk up Cautley Spout, the sun was shining but I wasn’t tempted to do it in my bikini, the temperature was somewhat lacking for that. Darwin seemed to spend most of his time with Bel & Loki. They wandered off course and ran ahead and seemed to thoroughly enjoy themselves.

I didn’t spend a great deal of time with cousins. When I was growing up I did spend time with my cousin Paul which was pretty cool. He was a few years older than me and had stuff. An air rifle, a snooker table, a little diesel engine, a computer, even a railway carriage in his garden with nuddy mags in! I last saw him in the early 90’s when I bought an amplifier off him.

Anyway, it was a lovely rare afternoon and Darwin was very tired at the end of the day. That’s a good sign isn’t it? And I say rare because very soon there will be a time when Ethan won’t want to come and visit with his Mum and Dad. And then Felix will follow suit. Time’s a funny old bugger init? 







Comments

Popular Posts