Darwin and Daddy go to Uldale


I took a week off to coincide with Darwin’s Easter holidays and we spent some time together. On one of the days we went for a walk up to Uldale Force and it was great. There was a bit of walking to do to get there but this gave Darwin and me plenty of time to chat and play. We made a video on the way, we fought with sticks and Darwin taught me an easy method to remember my left from my right. (Last night he taught me an easy way to remember how to spell ‘because’. Big Elephants Can Always Understand Small Elephants).

We took it very easy, threw rocks into the river and sat every now and then to rest. When we eventually got to the waterfall it was beautiful. We sat and ate our packed lunch and Darwin meditated on a rock. God knows where he’s got that from.

On the way back we saw a deer. We stopped for a moment and then decided to stalk it. However, a sheep made the most ridiculous sound and made us laugh so much that stalking was absolutely pointless, but it took us off track and we had a bloody good day.






Comments

Popular Posts