Nearly Lost Darwin to Skibidi


Santa comes early to Sedbergh, probably on a reconnaissance trip I imagine so Darwin and I went to visit him. Darwin has started to question Santa but he still appears humbled when he sees him, which is lovely.

Afterwards we went to Farfield Mill. Darwin got excited and said that we would be able to see one of his pictures. I hadn’t got a clue what he was on about.

When we were there Darwin tried, with my encouragement, different types of objects for hair. He tried on one of those things that you put round a shire horses neck and then spent an hour colouring something in. After that we took the lift down to the bottom floor.

In the lift we were both doing the skibidi dance and concocted an idea for a video. I would get out of the lift, close the door and film Darwin coming out of the lift skibidi-ing as the doors opened. The problem was that as soon as the doors shut, the lift, with Darwin inside, started going up. I panicked. Did I run up the stairs or stay where I was? I chose the latter continuous pressing the lift button and to my relief Darwin returned safely, but that put a dampener on the skibidi video.

Anyway we found his picture on the bottom floor, it was a colouring of a Christmas tree.

(I'll put a link on to the skibidi dance. I remember learning a dance called the chucky chucky at Southport Pontins in the 80's, haven't got a clue how it went now. At least Darwin can be doing this dance in his 40's.)






Comments

Popular Posts