Watching People Watching Fireworks

I follow a page on Facebook where people publish photographs of the local area. I like it but 98% of the images that get published are visual dirge. And some people aren't content with showing 1 or maybe a small amount, they unashamedly dump they entire memory card of dirge onto the site. Indeed on the Sedbergh firework night one photographer published 78 photos of fireworks. I bumped into a photographer who produces some lovely images on the site and they thought the same. See, it's not just me being a grumpy old sod!

As I've written before I am a fan of the firework so this year rather than taking photos of fireworks I decided to take photos of people watching the Garsdale fireworks. If I do this next year I'll probably have to take the big camera as the little un isn't good at discreetly taking photos of people in the dark.






Comments

Popular Posts