My Youngest Sibling is 40!

Jesus, it’s October already!

Any road, back at the end of August my youngest sibling Emma turned 40. To be honest I thought she turned 40 last year but that’s more of a reflection of how old I am, I should be forgiven for forgetting things, I’m old now!

She had a little soiree at her new home and naturally being the lovely infectious person she is her guests were all of a similar nature. Emma told us how she’s got into wild swimming recently and has on occasion swam naked in numerous lakes in the district. I’m very proud of her.

We’re all gonna die, guaranteed without exception. There is no heaven, there is nothing after life, guaranteed too! Enjoy your life, it’s very important. Where possible help others to enjoy theirs. And even if I am wrong, and there is a heaven (I’m not wrong!) the philosophy above is still the right one to live your life by.

The party was full of kids and I played football with them. I always think of Marlon Brando dying in the Godfather when I undertake energetic play with kids nowadays.






Comments

Popular Posts