Bog Flash Mob and the Ferrell Pig

I don’t get the opportunity to have a quiet private poo any more. Within a minute of me being sat on the toilet there’s usually a flash mob occurring in the toilet with my entire family doing whatever they need to be doing at the same time. This upsets my equilibrium and inevitably I have to write off the activity and postpone it for an hour or so.

The front of the house where we park our cars is also where a variety of animals like to park their faeces. This is getting quite frustrating as we don’t have any animals. Mike does his best to keep on top of the situation but inevitably there’s also a turd here or there.

This weekend something caught my eye in the yard. It was crouched in front of the Landrover and appeared to have its trousers around its ankles. It was Darwin, having a dump! I immediately wondered how long this had been going on and questioned whether all the turds I had seen were actually his.

In hindsight though, if it prevents a flash mob in my bog every time I want one I might try a few al fresco ones myself!


Comments

Popular Posts