A Fight Over a Lexus

I’ve been a fan of Lexus cars for a while. When I was a young man my immediate boss sent me out to the Lexus showroom to pick up a brochure. He wanted a replacement company car and he had his eyes set on a Lexus. The big boss got word of this and objected to him having such an expensive car. A row broke out and both bosses went outside onto the car park for a fight! They were different times but my love for Lexus started then.

Many years later I bought my own Lexus. The quality was superb and I was extremely proud. Just as important, the service that I was given was second to none. However, now after owning a Lexus for a number of years I’m thinking of changing, and it’s not down to the car it’s down to the unbelievable shoddy service, and it really saddens me.

So this weekend Kerry tried to drag me over to the dark side, Audi. Coincidentally, my fighting boss already had an Audi when he wanted to change to Lexus. (And I forgot to mention, after the fight, which only happened to be a few shoves, both of them made up and got absolutely rat-arsed for the rest of the day. And he didn’t get the Lexus!) We drove a Q5 which was very boring, but then we leapt into a 3lt A4 with all the gadgets and it shifted like ‘mental’, that was quite exciting indeed.

I couldn’t work out what the lump sticking in my bottom was though!


'Virtual Cock'

Comments

Popular Posts