Instagram

I found Instagram for the first time this week.  I've struggled to find a purpose for it so far in my life but I've had the clarity now.  It isn't simply a retro camera, which is what I first thought it was, it's a bit more.  Sure you can share photos but why on earth would I want another one of these sharing things, I've already got Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and my blog?

So I've concluded that I'll only share photographs, and when I say photographs I mean good photos or those photos that are part of a collection.  And, I'll only follow photographers and photography organisations, and that way my Instagram home page will simply serve as a lovely photography magazine.  I'll keep the snaps of piggy and amusing stuff to Facebook.

Here's a couple of images I've shared so far:




Comments

Popular Posts