Sour Cottage Cheese Sick

Kerry was away so the boy and I had the weekend to ourselves.  We've definitely hit that frustrating stage in his life where he finds it hard to articulate himself, he then gets frustrated and starts to tantrum as hard and loud as he can.  I do find it testing but I love him more than anything.

On Saturday Grandad came round and we went over to Worden Park in Leyland hoping to get a ride on the model trains.  The trains weren't running so we occupied ourselves in the play area.  Piggy was riding around on his Scuttlebug which now is too small for him, the following day I bought him a new bike which is slightly too big for him!

After the park Piggy and I took a trip to Tesco where we had a screaming competition in the aisles and each scream was followed by much laughing by both of us.  I think he won.

Whilst we were sat on the couch waiting for Kerry to return I was satisfied that the weekend had passed trouble free.  I had hoovered, cleaned up a bit (even though I knew she would still be disappointed with the standard of cleaning, which she was!) and there had been no visits to A&E.  I had dressed Darwin smart for Mothers day, all the toys were put away nicely and even the pillows on the couch had been fluffed.  Then several minutes before she arrived home Darwin decided to be sick all over the pair of us, the couch, the rug and the floor.  And it was congealed milk sick with a sour cottage cheese look and smell, it nearly made me sick too.  So disarray ensued.

It’s my turn to go away next weekend!


*Note.  I've deleted all the photos on my phone so I’ll link to this video from Saturday afternoon instead of posting some photographs.


Comments

Popular Posts