Talking Dog

When we were travelling back from swimming I was reading through Facebook, Kerry was driving!  I came across a funny post all about “What a text would look like if your dog could text you”.  There were some mildly funny examples referring to greedy and lonely dogs etc. but then I came across one that made me laugh a lot.  I love the idea of animals talking with attitude and emotion, just like modern day humans and I find it very funny.  I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this before but if heaven does exist and I do go there after I’m dead (I don’t know how spiteful and vengeful he’s going to be though.  If it’s a strict criteria to believe in him in order to get in it’s never going to happen!) and it’s tailor made to your requirements, all animals (if I’m allowed any animals!) will talk, but preferably not shit all over the place! (That’s why I kind of think they won’t be allowed! (even if you were one of those pigeons that won a medal in the First World War!))


Any road, where was I?  O yeah, texts from dogs!  I laughed so much it hurt.  Once again I thought my eyes were going to collapse, I was crying so much and was unable to explain to Kerry what was up with me.  Darwin got concerned and began to cry too.  I’m aware that I've bigged it up too much now but here it is.


Comments

Popular Posts