Jonty & Chiddy

I was introduced to someone called "Chiddy" the other day, I'm sorry, but unless you're a car that flies with a mind of your own I'm never going to call you anything like "Chiddy", and even then I'm going to be calling you "Chitty"!  It's the same with people called "Jonty", I'm never going to call you "Jonty".  In order for me to have a conversation and permit other people to call you "Jonty" without me convincing them not to call you that, I will insist on seeing your birth certificate, and I'm still going to call you "Jon", never "Jonty"!

There is a rapper called Chiddy Bang, and if we ever meet, let's say at a rap off or summat, I'm going to call him Chidera, his real name! (I know what you're thinking, "wasn't that the fittest Thundercat?")

"The Real Cheetara"

"A Lass (I think!) Dressed as Cheetara"



Comments

Popular Posts