Never Wanting Piggy to Change

As me and Mr Pig were up early on Saturday we had a little play and I took some photos.  We like to wrestle, I say wrestle, he sits on my chest and proceeds to slap my face, I protest and he laughs.  He then squeezes my nose, I make a trumpet noise and he laughs.  I then try to bite his feet, he kicks me in the head and he laughs.  It’s not wrestling in the conventional sense.

I then hide and he comes trying to find me giggling excitedly.  When he finds me I growl and he runs away twice as excited and when I catch him I give him a little tickle.


These are special times, I know that.  A friend asked me shortly after Darwin had been born, “Has he reached that age yet where you think, “I never want you to change”?  I’ve had that about 6 or seven times now”, he said.  I totally get what he was saying.





Comments

Popular Posts