Mr Chuchy Fish

This weekend we went swimming twice to catch up on a session we missed.  On the Saturday we had to go to a different baths in a "Total Fitness" Gym in Walkden.  I think this was the first time I had ever been in a Gym, I have this unfounded feeling that most people who go to Gym's are pricks, and when the muscle man who operated the wet trunk spinning thing when I couldn't condescendingly rolled his eyes and tutted at me, I realised my feelings were now founded.

The lesson started with the instructor saying, "It's a bit colder than usual today so if you notice your babies lips going blue tell me".  Mr Chuchy and I decided to be brave.

The following day we were at our normal warm pool.  He hasn't quite mastered not breathing under water yet however he's getting there.  He's developing a personality now and he's the noisiest baby in the pool.  When I pull him up after being submerged and he's leaking pool water from his mouth he screams loud as if to say, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU CRAZY BASTARD?", but soon after he's muttering "Da da da da da" to himself after quickly forgetting the trauma of nearly drowning.

Awww xx
"Mr Chuchy Bun"

"Mr Chuchy Dinosaur"

"Mr Chuchy Fish"


Comments

Popular Posts