Weekend Chuchyless

Kerry went down south this weekend with her mother and Chuchy, part pleasure and part work.  So I was left to do whatever.

I went round to Dson's on Friday night, a rare event nowadays and we chatted shit and listened to "Free Nelson Mandela" by the Special AKA. (not all night of course!).  I asked myself, "What did Mandela ever do?"  I looked on Wikipedia but his entry is massive and I don't like to read an article if it means I have to page down.  I do know he got his garden done for free by Titchmarch and Dimmock and that he shagged one of the Spice Girls (You're asking which one aren't you?  Well I'm not one to gossip but Geri Halliwell soon after became a Goodwill Ambassador for UNFPA, how did she get that gig?), but has he actually done owt?  That Wikipedia entry is way too much too read, I'm gonna just take it that he's a good man and he's done more good stuff that he has bad.

I also wondered whether the committee who came up with the name "Rapeseed" also had "Paedo Nuts" and "Felch Sweets" denied by the Food Standards folks?

On Sunday I went for a walk with the intention of taking some wildlife shots.  I don't have the patience and I didn't see owt.

"Dson"

"Wildlife n That"

"I thought this was quite cheap"

Comments

Popular Posts