Dunham Massey

I had always thought that Dunham Massey was something to do with tractors or summat but that's Massey Ferguson init?  I wonder if it's the same family?

Any road, the morning started with me trying to takes photos of Darwin dressed as the Gruffalo, he not I!  However I don't think he was that impressed, and when Darwin cries I get 2 people crying at me, Darwin and his mother.  So I had to un-persevere very quickly.

Instead of going to Tatton Park we chose to go Dunham Massey on the recommendation of Hawko.  It was full of deer and I was secretly hoping to see one kicking a too familiar "Chav" in the stomach.

The gardens were lovely and they have wall bees in the toilet.  We'll visit again in the near future.

"Darwin showing signs of Post Gruffalo Stress Syndrome"

"Deer not kicking anyone"

"The Pissed Off Gruffalo"

Comments

Popular Posts