Woman with the Shaven Haven

The painting below is “Nude Woman in a Red Armchair” by Pablo Picasso. It is currently being used as an advertisement for the Picasso and Modern British Art exhibition at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art. There are a number of advertisements around Scotland and one in particular in Edinburgh airport.

After a number of complaints airport authorities have decided to cover the image up and have asked the gallery for another image to advertise the exhibition.

In my opinion the people making these complaints should simply be told to “Fuck Off”, in fact they should make me in charge of the complaints office and I’ll tell them to “Fuck Off” and chase them out of the airport with my aroused penis. If we don’t nip this in the bud there will be complaints about airplanes being too phallic-like and corridors being too vaginal looking.

I wonder if there would have been fewer complaints if the woman had a ‘Bush’?

"Nude Woman in a Red Armchair - Picasso"

Addendum:  1 hour after publishing my rant Edinburgh airport made a u-turn on their decision to cover up the Picasso image.  Minge in your face complainers!

Comments

Popular Posts