Kids n That

This weekend Kerry and I announced to the world that we were going to have a baby.  It's funny how much happiness and excitement news like this brings, it's quite magical.  I'll speak about this in greater depths in future posts but I have a new outlook on kids now.  It's a funny old world init?

My Brother had come up from Brighton and we all met at Emma's for a family day.  This was the ideal opportunity to tell them.  What made me laugh in hindsight, was that within half an hour of announcing I was going to be a dad I found myself twizzing a small child (Felix) around my head by one of his legs and letting go (Accidentally! (I know it's wrong but I'm giggling as I type!)).  I watched as he thudded against the ground and began to cry (I should have stopped giggling by now shouldn't I?).  I didn't laugh at the time, I felt very guilty.

Hopefully I've learnt a lesson there!

"Loki & Kerry"

"Chris, Sarah, Emma & Loki"

"Simon"

Comments

Popular Posts