We'll have Fun, Fun, Fun til her daddy takes her Chicken away

I had a dream last night where I met up with the Beach Boys.  We were chatting about the lyrics to "Fun, fun, fun" and I asked if "T-bird" (the car referred to in the song) was short for Thunderbird, being American I thought they would know. (It is by the way!)  However when asked the question they looked puzzled, "What's the most likely bird you would eat for your tea?", they asked.  "Chicken?", I replied, "Exactly!", they answered.  So there you go.

Anyway I went to Lamberts Mill in Rawtenstall to have some cushions on the settee refilled.  When you buy a sofa from DFS they quite often fill the cushions with hollow fibre, this isn't right apparently, they should be filled with foam.  I was told this by Paul, an enigmatic man passionate about fabrics, I liked him.

"Paul, the Fabric Man"

Comments

Popular Posts