Contemporary Landscape Photography

I've started an 8 week course leading up to an exhibition at the Zion Art Centre on Contemporary Landscape Photography.  I often shy away from landscapes so this is a new challenge for me and when you bang the "Contemporary" badge on it I struggle even more.

So today I drove out on this miserable day to try and capture a couple of landscapes simply to get my creative juices flowing.  I briefly thought about the relationships we have with the hills.  We don't live on the top of hills do we, we shelter in the valleys out of the wind, where the rivers run and in the shade.  I know this might not be relevant but I thought about it.

Any road, I've got a couple of ideas brewing that I'm looking forward to putting into action over the next few weeks.

"From Tod to Bacup"

"Cliviger"

"Hebden Bridge"

Comments

Popular Posts