Cowpe

I was going to go for a walk today but I left it too late and it felt too cold anyway.  So I went for a little drive to find a place called Cowpe.  I like it, it's only a small hamlet with 1 main road, 1 pub and a few allotments.  It has a spooky feel, a little desolate yet very cramped with junk in areas.  It wasn't any surprise to learn that the post apocalypse drama "Survivors" was shot there.  I'll visit again when the days are longer and warmer.

"Houses in Cowpe"

"Postbox with a Pagan Feel"

"Factory in Cowpe"

Comments

  1. Well I love that Cowpe doll
    But I could not make it stick
    Doll doll doll doll
    I held her in my cheap arms
    She believed in me, her soul, plus my arms

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Nick Cave fan Anonymous? Although I believe it may be "Kewpie Doll" unless you're making your own adaption about a doll from Cowpe. Cheers anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts