CLP - Brief 1

24.01.11

So the first brief for the course is to look at a number of current Contemporary Modern Landscape photographers and create an image either influenced by or in the style of.  I wasn't always a fan of this, I think I used to take it too literally but the whole idea is to get people out and taking photos, which isn't usually a problem for me.

Because I'm burdened with being working class the light + time + weather are all a factor at the moment.  However I've had a little look at Dan Holdsworth who has shot a lot of images in the dark (http://www.danholdsworth.com/) and this suits me.  There's a factory in the valley that I've always been meaning to shoot so on my way home I thought I'd try and find an ideal location to shoot it.

Unfortunately I wasn't happy with any of the factory shots I did but I did take 2 other shots, one of them is a bit clichéd but hey!

"The Cemetery Trees and Star Trails"

"The Clichéd M66"

Comments

Popular Posts