Bury

I haven't been to Bury centre in a while.  I did go to the Vue cinema the other week in Pilsworth only to find myself surrounded by Gypsies and to see that the cinema was now boarded up.  I imagined a scene from "Snatch" / "Fight Club" going on in the cinema and the lead from the roof absent.  Is that racists or something?

Any road, they've built a new big centre in Bury, it's quite tasteful, and the cinema has moved here!

I had my camera in my hand all the time looking for that "decisive moment" in a Cartier-Bresson styley, I love doing that.  I used to think that the "decisive moment" is quite a rare thing, sometimes too rare to capture and only captured by accident when it was caught.  It's not the case, the more you do it the more familiar it becomes.

"God knows what this is, it scared the kids tho!"

"Bury Market, Land of the Shouting Butcher"

"A Slight Decisive Moment"

Comments

Popular Posts