Lidl Louts Begins

So this week I began to actively take photos of people who dump litter on the car park.  Don't get me wrong, it's not a project designed to "grass" on folk, it's simply an observational study of human activity.  Saying that I do think these people are scum.  The project will continue until I get about 30 or so images.

Saddest observation this week was the woman who made her son get out of the car and dump 2 used bags of McDonald's trash on the passenger side.

"R865 OTE - 2 Females - 20/09/10 13:37hrs"

"R823 NWP - Woman & Child - 23/09/10 13:31hrs"

Comments

  1. When your portfolio is complete, I suggest you attack the source - McDonalds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for the comment Anonymous but there are a lot of cars with occupants eating McDonalds that don't discard their rubbish on the Car Park.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts