Attention Seekers in Manchester

So after the club I had a quick trip around the city looking for people seeking attention.  The first lot weren't hard to find.  I was told that the Orangemen were marching down Deansgate so I quickly rushed there expecting to see the largest congregation of Umpa Lumpas ever to be seen in Manchester.  Imagine my disappointment when I was confronted by the unhappiest lot of Irish and Scottish Protestants I had ever seen.  They all looked very serious.


"The Orangemen and Women (not the umpa lumpas!)"

Then I found a shouting bible man who told me that, "He was my mediator and my actions will be judged, Salvation can be achieved but wasn't guaranteed".  I don't know who "He" was, I should have asked really but, huhhh!


"The Bibleman"
And then thankfully I found a man who was only interested keeping the blues alive in Manchester (No, not City, I wouldn't be thankful about that at all!).  The Hoochie Coochie Man(cunian).


"The Hoochie Coochie Man(cunian)"


Comments

Popular Posts