Leaves

Went to Tatton Park today, as did every wasp in England. The gardens are magnificent so I couldn't help taking a few photos of flowers, but I did take some images of leaves as well.

I've noticed the arrival of the fungi over the past few days, isn't it a bit early for that?

In the Japanese gardens there were some (hold on a minute) (the Broadcastings Standards Commission held in 2002, after a complaint about the BBC 1 programme The Vicar of Dibley, concluded that when used as the name of a type of restaurant or meal, rather than as an adjective applied to a person or group of people, the word "Chinky" carries no racist connotation) oriental people referring to it as "the Chinese garden". I was going to correct their racist ways but they're pretty good at Kung Fu aren't they and I didn't want my ass karated out of the park.


"Leaves on a massive Savoy"


"Leaves in the Fernery"

"The JAPANESE Garden"

Comments

Popular Posts