Birthdays

There are loads of birthdays at the moment, November must have been quite the month for getting down to it in the olden days.  Our Emma is 32 today (although I'm pretty sure she's told me she's 32 for the past 4 years!), Danny is 36 (or 37) next week and Mik Bil had a birthday yesterday.

All the nice people were at Mik Bils, it was quite lovely.  I like cards nowadays with the invention of moonpig, most of the cards I've created this year involve penises.  On Miks card I got an old photo of him singing on stage and replaced the microphone with a penis.  Jades wife used to be a primary school teacher and you can tell.  When she saw the card she didn't even comment on the big fat penis, she simply smiled and said, "Arghh, that's lovely", instantly appreciating the fact that I had created the card myself.

"Mik Bil"

"Jade and Marlon"

"Shaun"

Comments

Popular Posts