Leanne and Ian

20.08.10

Another wedding today.  Despite it being heavily overcast and rainy at times it was 23 degrees during the day.  I found myself sweating like a mental at times, embarrassingly so in the registry office, maybe I've reached that funny age!!!

Chadderton Town Hall was the venue.  I had been taking photos of the bride before the car came and then I rushed down to the town hall.  On my arrival an amateur with a budget SLR had gathered the crowd together on the steps and was taking a group shot making everyone say "Cheese".  As I was about to "muscle in" with my 2 Pro SLR's, tripod and big flash I noticed the brides mother waiting at the doors to the town hall.  This was a different party!!!  I think the town hall do about 1 marriage every hour.

The reception was held at Austerlands Cricket Club in Saddleworth.

"2 seconds after the "Erwitt Shot""

Comments

Popular Posts