Micky Flanagan Was My Dinner Lady

Someone recently posted an old photo of the dinner ladies from my junior school, it must have been from about 1978. People looked a lot older in them days didn’t they? The chief dinner lady was Mrs Gallagher, I remember being a little scared of her at the time, but later on in life I used to deliver newspapers to her house. She always used to greet me with a smile and give me a bag of crisps or some sweets.

Occasionally when I reminisce I often do a bit of Googling. I initially thought Mrs Gallagher would be well dead by now but was surprised to learn that for the past 20 years she’s been banged up in jail for robbing an off license and is now a prominent member of the BNP. Obviously that’s not the case, I couldn’t find anything, but surely that’s what all investigative reminiscers want to find isn’t it?

She did look like the spitting image of how Micky Flanagan looks now though, don’t you think? (The dinner lady in blue!)

Comments

Popular Posts