WANKINCENSE, WANKINCENSE

It was special seeing how excited Darwin was this year about Christmas. He woke with an excited smile and was jumping about all over the place. He got Lego, a Karaoke machine, a globe, play doh, books, a sledge, dinosaur related stuff and loads more. I spent about 5 hours building lego stuff on Christmas day and thoroughly enjoyed it. It’s times like this that I’m grateful we didn’t have a girl.

On Boxing Day we went down to see the Baddeleys and there were more presents, including an electric keyboard. It was a lazy Christmas overall but a lovely one.

One day we ventured out to Kendal and had a coffee in a cafĂ©. Whilst sat in there Darwin began to shout “WANKINCENSE, WANKINCENSE, that’s what Jesus got for Christmas”. Noticing Kerry and I laughing he began to do it more.

On the day when Sarah and Emma came up it began to snow, not a massive amount but enough to warrant going out to play in. We built a snow man and took the sledge out for a spin. Then when the cousins were up we did it all again. We enjoyed ourselves so much that I forgot to drop the car in for its MOT.

As Christmas came to a close we took a walk to Grasmere on New Years Day. It was over cast and raining but what a lovely day it was. Darwin said “If I were a dog and I saw your winky I’d bite it off and throw it in the lake.

I took a video of our antics over December:

https://youtu.be/J98Q68216ss





"Me and the Girls"




Comments

Popular Posts