Burnt Penis


I used to be a very good runner when I was in the Army, I could run sub 5 minute miles in cross country and I hated every minute of it.  The fashion at the time were Ron Hill leggings for which any serious runner had to have a pair.  I would wear mine all the time.

One particular time I was wearing mine commando in the barracks.  The draw cord had become frayed at the end so I borrowed a lighter, took a seat and lit it.  Knowing that it was made of synthetic material I knew it would harden and prevent it from fraying any more.  What I wasn’t aware of is that burning oil would begin to drip from the end of the string.  This dripped onto my crotch area, immediately penetrate through the synthetic fabric and burned my penis.

I never bought another pair.



Comments

Popular Posts