Naomi Campbell is Older and More Violent than Me

Darwin and I had some time together so I decided to get the big camera out and take a few photos, I hadn’t done this in a while. Initially I was going to get the lights out too but as the natural light was favourable I didn’t bother.

He’s hardly the best of models. He’s got the looks, don’t get me wrong, but if Naomi Campbell behaved like him she’d be out on her arse. He ran around the curtain never staying still for a second, screamed at the top of his voice and acted like an idiot throughout. I then realised that I had an early birthday present stowed away, Kevin the crane from Thomas. “If you let me take some photos of you I’ll give you a surprise” I said letting out a reluctant bribe. “OK, you can take 10, no more!” he demanded. (In fact, having just read a little about Naomi Campbell his behaviour is quite tame compared to the violent supermodel).

Luckily his counting skills aren’t the best yet so I managed to get a few lovely wide aperture shots.





Comments

Popular Posts