Exorcisms $295/an hour

I imagine that if I was a big believer in God and the devil, and the subsequent posses that follow them around, then I might be occasionally tempted to bring an exorcist in to treat Darwin ever now and then. Luckily, being of sound mind we can translate his tantrums of hitting and shouting to being tired and emotionally confused, quite natural behaviour for a boy of his age.

I still use the naughty step with military-esque discipline to try and correct inappropriate behaviour but Kerry prefers distraction and love.

I’ve just looked up to see if prices for exorcisms are available on the internet. You can get a Skype exorcism for $295 but that only lasts an hour. The film would have been much different if they had opted for this method of exorcism wouldn’t it?

Here’s a photo of Darwin mid possession.


Comments

Popular Posts