Man Beaver

When Darwin and I were getting changed after swimming the other week there was another gentleman in the changing rooms getting changed. The gentleman, I imagine in his mid 50’s, had a particularly hairy nether region. Now, I didn’t notice this because I like to inspect nether regions in the changing room, I noticed it because Darwin made me look.

Whilst I was putting Darwin’s clothes on he pointed at something across the room and said “Look Daddy”. I turned to see what had caught his eye and there was the gentleman’s hairy region. “A Bat” he said. “I thought they only came out at night?”, Little Bugger!!!

I told Kerry this went we got home and she claimed that if it had been the ladies changing room she would have explained it to Darwin. Well I don’t care what they do in that changing room, if it happens again I’m not going to say “That isn’t a bat, it’s a big hairy man beaver!”.

Here’s Darwin having an after swim slush.

 

Comments

Popular Posts