The School Reunion

So, whilst I’m on the subject of 30 years ago, there was a school re-union this weekend which I didn’t go to. 2 reasons, it was a little late in the day when I got word of it and nowadays most things have to be planned well ahead of schedule, and secondly, well, erm, why?

Granted, there were a couple of people there who I would have liked to have caught up with, but I really don’t remember about 80% of the people I went to school with. And instinctively I kind of think I didn’t really like the majority of people, but that’s the problem, I can’t remember! When my other alter-ego was on Facebook I accepted friend requests from anyone who I was at school with but found myself becoming increasingly at odds with their views and opinions. I don’t remember being at school with a bunch of racists, dullards and people who get some obvious satisfaction about remembering dead people and the past, but then again, like I say my memory of school and the people I shared it with is vague.

I do still keep in touch with the majority of school friends whom I like and respect, and there are 1 or 2 who I have lost contact with, but I hope they all had a good time and good on them anyway.
 
"Hobson's Choice"
 
"Lot's of People I Can't Remember"

"Me, Jade, Gaz & Rik in Barcelona"

"Andy Spaz, Me, Paul Maddock, Des Connolly being perfectly photo bombed by Tony Holden & Andy Lloyd"

"Me & Billy Owen"

Comments

Popular Posts