Layla & Dan

Layla & Dan got married near Lincoln. What a lovely wedding. Lots of the people there worked in care and you could tell. What an absolutely lovely bunch of folk.

Sam, a bearded man in a cape (I say cape but I might mean gown. It was like one of those outfits the KKK wear but without the eye holes) was one of my favourite people. If I lived down there I would really want to be his friend.

The wedding took place at Fen Farm near Lincoln. The weather, despite threatening to be mental, actually remained well behaved and everyone had a thoroughly good time. Hay Bales, Victorian amusements, drink and cheese and large fire, all good.

I had bought 3 new flash triggers to heavily employ off camera flash, not the mad expensive ones but Yongnuo triggers and they worked a treat.
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts