Pushing My Penis in Mens Faces

Previously when we’ve done our annual boy’s holiday to Scotland we’ve always done it in the Spring, Autumn or Winter. Jesus, those midges are a thing aren’t they? I’m currently bit to frigerine!

We had gone to the same place as last year near Strathyre. Last year I was very ill and didn’t remember too much, so a return visit was welcome. We had a hot tub too. That sounds a little gay and in fact it did encourage us all to stick our arses and sometimes penises into Jacko’s face. That wasn’t us being gay, that was the hot tub making us do it.

I tried archery for the first time and I quite liked it. I was doing alright until the instructor started telling me what to do. And then he brought out some air rifles. Part of me was slightly annoyed because we didn’t get to zero the sights, and he ran out of pellets, but I was trying hard not to be competitive. I think its Darwin who’s made me like that. I have always been quite competitive but now I’m trying to teach Darwin to be excited about doing the stuff rather than winning stuff, am I breeding a born loser who is happy to settle for second place? Even though I have been competitive in the past I don’t think I’ve ever won anything, and there have been many occasions when I would have been ecstatic at second place!

And then we tried clay pigeon shooting again. I was confident that I would do much better this time but I didn’t really. Pete was naturally awesome at it and Ste, who even has trouble reading his mobile phone, was awesome too. I came 5th out of 6 people, even behind Jacko!!!
 







Comments

Popular Posts