Pig in Boots

When I were a lad Puss in Boots was nothing more than a pantomime, often played by a fit lass in tights. Nowadays it’s completely different. A sword wielding, virtually immortal cat who is very smooth and heroic. He was even voiced by Antonia Banderas, which isn’t a massive compliment now he looks like a drug addict from Taggart or something.

Any road, Darwin likes Puss at the moment and he’s had quite a ‘fighty’ influence on him. He first started using one of those twattish walking sticks as a sword, but that had a metal end and I’m sure he would take someone’s, or his own, eye out. Then he changed to a leather riding crop, but that hurts when you get wacked with it, so I ordered him a toy Puss in Boots sword.

We sword fight occasionally. Being a Musketeer fan I’m sure I have far superior sword skills but I let him win because I’m kind like that.




Comments

Popular Posts