Just Like Henry

Unbelievable, Darwin was actually 3 the other day! He knew it was his birthday and he was getting slightly excited by it. There is a ‘Thomas and friends’ link to numbers and he knew that on Monday he was like Edward (the No.2 engine) but on Tuesday he was like Henry (the No.3 engine). We’re going to Thomas Land on Saturday as a birthday treat, he’s going to shit himself! Well actually he might not. We’re slowly getting to the point where he’ll poo on the toilet, he likes the plop it makes and I’ve convinced him that the fishes like to eat his poo. I think he also likes to poo in private and I can empathise with him on this, even to this day I don’t like to wipe my arse in front of Kerry, or anyone really!

Kerry and I sang Happy Birthday to him in the morning and he began to cry, Awww!








Comments

Popular Posts